- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sports and the Outdoors
Captain Bill's Seneca Lake Cruises. Captain Bill Simiele and his son and daughter run meal cruises (some with music) and hour-long sightseeing cruises from the end of Franklin Street. Cruises range from $11 for sightseeing excursions to $30–$43 for lunch and dinner cruises. 1 N. Franklin St., Watkins Glen, NY, 14891. 607/535–4541. www.senecaharborstation.com. Mid-May–mid-Oct.; call for schedules.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's