- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A few miles west of Cayuga Lake, Trumansburg is a self-contained rural outpost but also something of an Ithaca exurb. The village is known for its summer music festival and its tidy Victorian homes, as well as for Taughannock (pronounced Tuh-gan-nik) Falls State Park.
Trumansburg at a Glance
Sports and Outdoors
Elsewhere in The Finger Lakes
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's