Sights & Attractions in The Finger Lakes
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Finger Lakes
Finger Lakes National Forest
On a ridge between the southern ends of Cayuga and Seneca lakes...
Rose Hill Mansion
Six huge Ionic columns front this restored 1839 Greek Revival...
|Houses / Mansions||Geneva|
Sonnenberg Mansion and Gardens
The grounds at this 52-acre estate are a magnificent example...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Canandaigua|
Strong National Museum of Play
Play is taken seriously at the second-largest children's museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Rochester|
Watkins Glen State Park
The main entrance to this park is in downtown Watkins Glen. Campgrounds...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's