Sights & Attractions in The Finger Lakes
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Finger Lakes
|A-C D-F G-L M-N O-R S-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The former factory-warehouse district of redbrick buildings is...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Syracuse|
Inside this former cannon factory, nearly every inch of the more...
|Museums / Galleries||Rochester|
Beaver Lake Nature Center
More than 9 mi of trails are used year-round to visit the habitats...
Bully Hill Vineyards
The views of Keuka Lake from here are spectacular. The wine is...
|Wineries / Breweries||Hammondsport|
Cayuga Museum of History and Art
The history and culture of Cayuga County, which stretches from...
|Museums / Galleries||Auburn|
Charlotte Genesee Lighthouse Museum
The lighthouse stands about a mile south of Lake Ontario, giving...
The 200 acres of plants and trees adjacent to the Cornell University...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Ithaca|
With its historic buildings, weave of natural and man-made spaces...
Corning Museum of Glass
One of the world's premier glass museums, the Corning Museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Corning|
Lake history and local farming take center stage at this 1899...
|Museums / Galleries||Skaneateles|
If you enjoy a microbrew at a Rochester bar or restaurant, chances...
|Wineries / Breweries||Rochester|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's