- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Restaurant 2 Vine
Restaurant 2 Vine Review
In a century-old garage, 2 Vine frequently tops the list of Rochestarians' favorite restaurants. A vine-covered arbor leads into a two-room space with booth and table seating, soft lighting, and wood-beamed ceilings. The front room has huge windows and a long polished-wood bar. Mussels are steamed, served in white wine with shallots and black peppercorns, and accompanied by a side of frites; lamb chops are grilled and paired with Swiss chard in a lemon-thyme sauce. Most of the ingredients are local and organic.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
After doing A LOT of looking, I'm down to three hotels for our pre-Christmas visit. Read more
· News & Features
The East Coast's preeminent wine region stretches in the rolling hills between the three main Finger Lakes, ... Read more
Sometimes, a girl just needs to get away for the weekend for a little relaxation and rejuvenation.... Read more