- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Park Avenue Review
Park Avenue,between Oxford Street and Brunswick Street, has a record shop, a couple of clothing stores, and a bakery peppered among its restaurants and cafés.
The upscale eclectic mix at Parkleigh includes everything from greeting cards and soaps to freshly ground coffee and Clarks shoes. 215 Park Ave., Rochester, NY, 14607. 585/244–4842.
- Location: Rochester
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
Time for a new thread. Read more
· News & Features
The East Coast's preeminent wine region stretches in the rolling hills between the three main Finger Lakes, ... Read more
Sometimes, a girl just needs to get away for the weekend for a little relaxation and rejuvenation.... Read more