- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Just a Taste
Just a Taste Review
On the Commons, this tapas place is a bistro-style storefront that manages to be romantic despite the fact that you're sitting elbow to elbow with other diners. Menus of small plates might include rare grilled flank steak with homemade kimchi, marinated scallops with walnut-garlic aioli, or spinach salad with pears, goat cheese, and bacon. Small portions mean room for dessert; don't overlook the cornmeal shortbread with a wine-soaked dried-fruit compote and whipped cream. This tiny place gets packed, even on weeknights.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
After doing A LOT of looking, I'm down to three hotels for our pre-Christmas visit. Read more
· News & Features
The East Coast's preeminent wine region stretches in the rolling hills between the three main Finger Lakes,... Read more
Sometimes, a girl just needs to get away for the weekend for a little relaxation and rejuvenation.... Read more