- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Ports Cafe Review
Overlooking the water about 3 mi south of Geneva, this casual eatery serves eclectic fare. The chef prepares fresh-cut fish and steak specials daily, in addition to a regular menu that moves from Indian to Mexican in dishes like tandoori chicken in an almond-onion curry and house-smoked spareribs with honey corn bread. Finger Lakes wines accompany your meal, and the staff is trained in wine pairing. Nachos, calamari, and other small plates are always available. Reservations are essential in summer, especially around sunset.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
I shared in the lounge in Dec about 2 instances where people did a kindness towards me. Read more
· News & Features
The East Coast's preeminent wine region stretches in the rolling hills between the three main Finger Lakes,... Read more
Sometimes, a girl just needs to get away for the weekend for a little relaxation and rejuvenation.... Read more