- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Taste of Thai
Taste of Thai Review
Finding foreign fare in the Finger Lakes can be a challenge, but not in this university town. Ithaca has several Thai restaurants, and this family-owned and -operated choice is a favorite both for its consistent food and its location on the Commons. The casual but classy place has orange faux-finish walls and is decorated with Buddha statuettes. Ithacans of all ages come for the moderately priced and expertly spiced curry, noodle, and seafood dishes. It's a buzzy, convivial place.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
After doing A LOT of looking, I'm down to three hotels for our pre-Christmas visit. Read more
· News & Features
The East Coast's preeminent wine region stretches in the rolling hills between the three main Finger Lakes, ... Read more
Sometimes, a girl just needs to get away for the weekend for a little relaxation and rejuvenation.... Read more