- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ithaca Commons Review
Ithaca Commons, the historic center of Ithaca, is a pedestrian mall with specialty book and clothing stores as well as dozens of restaurants. Sculptures and gardens give the former motorway some texture and provide an inviting backdrop for festivals and itinerant musicians.
The Downtown Ithaca Business Improvement District maintains a Web site with a map of the shops and restaurants. 607/277-8679. www.downtownithaca.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines
First off, a big thank you to everyone for the help and advice, it was so appreciated! Read more
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
For a general sightseeing drive & stay, how many days/nights would be appropriate for the above path? Read more