- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Ithaca Farmer's Market
Ithaca Farmer's Market Review
The open-air Ithaca Farmer's Market is perhaps Ithaca's hottest ticket on a weekend morning. Artwork, food, plants, and flowers, all local, fill the 80-plus stalls. The market is open seasonally. Weekends (May–October, Saturday 9–3, Sunday 10–3; April, Saturday 9–3; November and December, Sat. 10–3) are at Steamboat Landing, off Route 13, a mile north of downtown. A Tuesday market (May–October, 9–2) is held at Dewitt Park, at Cayuga and Buffalo streets.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
I shared in the lounge in Dec about 2 instances where people did a kindness towards me. Read more
· News & Features
The East Coast's preeminent wine region stretches in the rolling hills between the three main Finger Lakes,... Read more
Sometimes, a girl just needs to get away for the weekend for a little relaxation and rejuvenation.... Read more