- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- pristine property
- every detail is addressed
- expensive rates
Aurora Inn Review
Most guest rooms in this luxurious 1833 Federal-style brick inn have balconies with lake views; some have fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. Furnishings are a rich and historically appropriate mix of antiques and reproductions. Paintings and Oriental rugs outfit the common rooms downstairs. Modern amenities include flat-screen TVs, Bose CD players, Frette linens, terry robes, and marble bathrooms. The restaurant serves elegant American fare.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After a 13-year absence from New York City, my husband and I decided to revisit this special place from November 21-25, to celebrate his birthday in the city where he was born. Read more
After too many quick jaunts to NYC just to hit up some museum exhibitions at haunts we'd already visited a million times before, we finally went to two we'd not been to, and I thought them worthy of a recommendatio Read more
Heard that Les Miz is coming back to Broadway in the spring - the production that is in Canada ( Toronto?) now. Has anyone seen it or heard how good it is?
We recently bought the concert version of the Read more
· News & Features
The East Coast's preeminent wine region stretches in the rolling hills between the three main Finger Lakes, ... Read more
Sometimes, a girl just needs to get away for the weekend for a little relaxation and rejuvenation.... Read more