- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Steamboat Landing Review
The enviable location overlooking the lake is the number one attraction at this restaurant with exposed wood beams, two-story windows, and a huge fireplace. You may opt to sit on the outside patio overlooking lake. The menu of steak, pasta, seafood, and poultry includes dishes like grilled salmon with dill sauce, chicken topped with artichoke hearts, and roast prime rib. The lobster bisque is a must. Breakfast is served Sunday; Friday night is a seafood buffet.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable Read more
· News & Features
The East Coast's preeminent wine region stretches in the rolling hills between the three main Finger Lakes,... Read more
Sometimes, a girl just needs to get away for the weekend for a little relaxation and rejuvenation.... Read more