- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Bob and Ruth's
Bob and Ruth's Review
You have a choice of casual dining in the main room (a 70s throwback with wood paneling and booth and counter seating), picking up to-go grill items from the takeout window, or a more formal setting in the Vineyard Room in back, which has large windows on three sides and looks out onto the rows of grapes. In warm-weather months you can eat outside on the patio. The food is mostly American, and the list of daily specials is extensive. The Vineyard Room menu includes scampi and baby back ribs; the main room has everything from grilled-cheese sandwiches to steak.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
After doing A LOT of looking, I'm down to three hotels for our pre-Christmas visit. Read more
· News & Features
The East Coast's preeminent wine region stretches in the rolling hills between the three main Finger Lakes, ... Read more
Sometimes, a girl just needs to get away for the weekend for a little relaxation and rejuvenation.... Read more