- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Knapp Winery Restaurant
Knapp Winery Restaurant Review
Part of a winery 11 mi south of Seneca Falls, this eatery uses fresh produce grown in its own gardens. The food is contemporary, and the menu changes every two months. Try crab cakes with chipotle aioli or salmon over white-truffle risotto, or choose from burgers, wraps, and salads. The covered patio overlooking the flower garden and vineyard is nice in warm weather. The restaurant is open daily till 5 pm.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Rochester: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $134+/Nt Expedia
- 3.5-Star Marriott Rochester Airport Fr $209+/Nt Hotels.com
- Save on Your Vacation: 8 Nts Red Roof Inn Syracuse + Air Fr $748 Travelocity
- $19.95 & up : Economy rentals in Syracuse Hotwire
- Book 3 Nts in Rochester this May Fr $126+/Nt — $126 Expedia
First off, a big thank you to everyone for the help and advice, it was so appreciated! Read more
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
We are coming to New York in August with 2 kids 15 and 12 flying into Newark int.
I was wondering where should we stay - near newark or in nyc near the sites. we want to do the usual i think, stateu Read more