- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Custom BrewCrafters Review
If you enjoy a microbrew at a Rochester bar or restaurant, chances are it was brewed here. The 6,000-square-foot brewery makes more than 50 beers (20 kegs at a time), which are served throughout western New York. Tours explain the brewing process, and free samples let you taste brews that have won at the Great American Beer Festival in Denver as well as at other national and local competitions. The 25-mi drive to the brewery from downtown (Route 31 to Route 65 south) takes you from city to country in about 20 minutes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
After doing A LOT of looking, I'm down to three hotels for our pre-Christmas visit. Read more
· News & Features
The East Coast's preeminent wine region stretches in the rolling hills between the three main Finger Lakes, ... Read more
Sometimes, a girl just needs to get away for the weekend for a little relaxation and rejuvenation.... Read more