- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Custom BrewCrafters Review
If you enjoy a microbrew at a Rochester bar or restaurant, chances are it was brewed here. The 6,000-square-foot brewery makes more than 50 beers (20 kegs at a time), which are served throughout western New York. Tours explain the brewing process, and free samples let you taste brews that have won at the Great American Beer Festival in Denver as well as at other national and local competitions. The 25-mi drive to the brewery from downtown (Route 31 to Route 65 south) takes you from city to country in about 20 minutes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
I'm going to be in New York City (midtown) with my wife for a couple of days at the end of May.
We don't expect to use the subway more than a couple of times each way (going and then returning). We're Read more
· News & Features
The East Coast's preeminent wine region stretches in the rolling hills between the three main Finger Lakes, ... Read more
Sometimes, a girl just needs to get away for the weekend for a little relaxation and rejuvenation.... Read more