- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Syracuse University Review
The school, founded in 1870 as a private coeducational institution, enrolls more than 19,000 students in its undergraduate and graduate programs. Two centuries of building styles can be seen on the compact campus, which is crossed by city streets and includes a traditional collegiate quadrangle. Get campus maps online or at the Schine Student Center, at 303 University Place.
A number of lectures and music performances are open to the public, as is the SUArt Galleries, in the Shaffer Art Building. 315/443-4097. suart.syr.edu. Free. Tues., Wed., and Fri.-Sun. 11-4:30, Thurs. 11-8.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save $$ in Rochester: Book Fr $169+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $110/night less
- 3-Star Strathallan - a DoubleTree by Hilton Fr $174+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $35/night less
- Top Vacation Sale! 5 Nts + Air as Low as $524 Travelocity
- $21.95 & up : Economy rentals in Syracuse Hotwire
- Book 3 Nts in Rochester this May Fr $158+/Nt — $158 Expedia
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
Thanks in advance to all the people here who helped in the planning of this - both last year and this year! Read more
·Arizona Forum, California Forum, Massachusetts Forum, Nevada Forum, New York Forum, Pennsylvania Forum, Tennessee Forum, Washington, D.C. Forum
We are in the planning stages of our one month trip to the US, from mid May to mid June.
It's just so much to see and do, that I nearly lose my focus, so I need some help to narrow it down, please. Read more