- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Widmer Wine Cellars
Widmer Wine Cellars Review
One of the largest wineries on the East Coast, Widmer bottles wines under the Widmer, Taylor, Brickstone Cellars, and Manischewitz labels. It was founded by a Swiss winemaker in the late 1800s. Tours, which take about 45 minutes, let you see, for example, aging-cellar oak barrels that date from the 1930s and hold at least 10,000 gallons of wine; you may also learn about the steps on-site rabbis take to ensure that Manischewitz wines are kosher. The gift shop offers free tastings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
I shared in the lounge in Dec about 2 instances where people did a kindness towards me. Read more
· News & Features
The East Coast's preeminent wine region stretches in the rolling hills between the three main Finger Lakes,... Read more
Sometimes, a girl just needs to get away for the weekend for a little relaxation and rejuvenation.... Read more