Nightlife & the Arts in The Finger Lakes
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Finger Lakes Nightlife & the Arts
|A-C D-G H-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The 535-seat Dryden Theatre, on the grounds of the George Eastman...
Eastman School of Music
The Eastman School of Music hosts frequent visiting and student...
Empire Farm Days
For three days every August, tens of thousands of farmers and...
Finger Lakes Drive-In
The Finger Lakes Drive-In, open nightly from spring through early...
Finger Lakes Grassroots Festival
The music ranges from Cajun and zydeco to African and reggae...
Garth Fagan Dance
The world-renowned Garth Fagan Dance, a modern-dance troupe...
Geva Theatre Center
Geva Theatre Center, the city's leading professional theater...
Great New York State Fair
Nearly a million people visit the nearly two-week-long fair each...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe