Golf in Naples
The 6,400-yard, par-71 Reservoir Creek Golf Course, a wooded and links-style course in the hills of the Naples valley, has an elevation change of 300 feet. High-season greens fees are $29–$42 for 18 holes (cart included). The complex includes a clubhouse with a bar, restaurant, and patio overlooking the 9th green, as well as a full-service shop. The Inn at Reservoir Creek, a turn-of-the-20th-century farmhouse with six rooms on the grounds offers golf-and-stay packages. 8613 Rte. 21, Naples, NY, 14512. 585/374–8010. www.rcgolf.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's