- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Home to both Cornell University and Ithaca College, eclectic Ithaca is the multicultural and intellectual capital of the central Finger Lakes region. The diverse restaurant scene and array of arts venues contribute to Ithaca's urbane air. And the setting, amid steep hills and waterfalls at the southern tip of Cayuga Lake, is spectacularly beautiful.
Ithaca at a Glance
Sports and Outdoors
Elsewhere in The Finger Lakes
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's