- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Once a private club that attracted politicians and business leaders, the Windham ski resort retains a somewhat exclusive air. Professionals from the New York metropolitan area and their broods flock to the slopes, which have a family-friendly reputation. Greater Windham is a favorite destination for hikers and hunters, and lodging options range from intimate inns and converted Victorian homes to a sprawling resort and modern hotels.
Windham at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Catskills
- Belleayre Mountain Ski Area
- Haines Falls
- Mount Tremper
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's