Sights & Attractions in The Catskills
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Catskills
|A-D E-J K-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This nonprofit institute runs guided habitat tours from January...
Elena Zang Gallery
Meander through the terraced sculpture garden, past the babbling...
|Museums / Galleries||Woodstock|
Emerson Country Store
This darkened 60-foot grain silo now houses an enormous kaleidoscope....
|Markets / Bazaars||Mount Tremper|
Fort Delaware Museum of Colonial History
The living-history site includes a replica of the 1755 stockaded...
|Museums / Galleries||Narrowsburg|
A single-story board-and-batten farm building constructed with...
Hanford Mills Museum
An 1846 red barn overlooking a millpond was purchased in 1860...
|Museums / Galleries||Delhi|
Jay Gould Memorial Reformed Church
When two of Roxbury's churches were destroyed—one in a windstorm...
John Burroughs Memorial State Historic Site
Acres of fields, a small stone gravesite, and mountain views...
|Memorials / Monuments||Roxbury|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe