- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Windham Vineyard & Winery
Windham Vineyard & Winery Review
Sample up to 10 wines on a spacious deck overlooking the nearby mountains at the highest vineyard and winery in the Northeast. Cornerstone wines include a Riesling, chardonnay, and a variety of sweet and dessert wines. The wines are made in small batches using grapes from Windham's vineyard, a vineyard in the Finger Lakes, and a vineyard on Long Island. Tastings, sales, and tours are offered throughout the year; hours vary by season, so it's best to call ahead. To get here, take Route 23 West out of Windham, then turn right onto North Settlement Road. Drive 2.6 mi to Route 10, and turn left; the winery is 1 mi ahead on the left.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds. ... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more