- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Windham Chamber Music Festival
Windham Chamber Music Festival Review
Two former Metropolitan Opera performers started the Windham Chamber Music Festival in 1997. The festival makes the most of the soaring acoustics at the Windham Performing Arts Center, which occupies an 1826 Greek Revival church. Saturday-evening concerts are scheduled throughout the year, but many take place in summer; tickets are $18.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After a 13-year absence from New York City, my husband and I decided to revisit this special place from November 21-25, to celebrate his birthday in the city where he was born. Read more
After too many quick jaunts to NYC just to hit up some museum exhibitions at haunts we'd already visited a million times before, we finally went to two we'd not been to, and I thought them worthy of a recommendatio Read more
Heard that Les Miz is coming back to Broadway in the spring - the production that is in Canada ( Toronto?) now. Has anyone seen it or heard how good it is?
We recently bought the concert version of the Read more
· News & Features
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds. ... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more