- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Reynolds House & Motel
At a Glance
- main house has historic feel
- on Roscoe's main drag
- some rooms are on the small side
- extra charge for kids over five
Reynolds House & Motel Review
A 1902 Victorian house with a wraparound porch holds six of the rooms at this B&B and motel. The B&B has a proud history, including a visit from John D. Rockefeller, for whom the largest, most attractive room is named. Two of the rooms in the house have queen-size beds; the Rockefeller Room has a king-size bed, and the others have doubles. Motel rooms, each with a couple of double beds, are spacious and bright. Common areas include a reading room and a lounge. Shops and eateries are within walking distance.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After a 13-year absence from New York City, my husband and I decided to revisit this special place from November 21-25, to celebrate his birthday in the city where he was born. Read more
After too many quick jaunts to NYC just to hit up some museum exhibitions at haunts we'd already visited a million times before, we finally went to two we'd not been to, and I thought them worthy of a recommendatio Read more
We have tickets to see Fun Home at the Public Theater in Mid January.
We generally stay on the UWS where I grew up but think it might be fun to stay downtown . Any hotel recs? Under $300 if possible.
We Read more
· News & Features
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds. ... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more