- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
At a Glance
- smoke-free property (indoor and outdoor)
- full spa services
- must drive to most activities
Check Rates from our Partners
Enchanted Manor Review
This B&B eschews the farm aesthetic for the suburban. Seemingly endless decks lead to a heated pool, hot tub, and pond—all framed by 8 acres of forest. To enter the 1965 white-columned brick house you first must remove your shoes. A fireplace warms the large living room, where plush upholstery invites you to unwind. Cozy bedrooms and friendly hosts lend a comfortable vibe. The suite has its own living room and fireplace, and some rooms have hot tubs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more
· News & Features
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds.... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more