- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Piccolo Paese Review
Intimate surroundings, white tablecloths set against a burgundy backdrop, and waiters clad in tuxedos make this a romantic spot, but it's not just couples who come to dine on the fine northern Italian fare served here. Handmade pastas are a specialty, and Caesar salad for two is made table-side. Linguine is tossed with tuna, capers, olives, and wine sauce; penne in spicy tomato-cream sauce gets a splash of vodka; and shrimp are sautéed with mushrooms and prosciutto in champagne and cream. The menu also includes chicken, steak, and veal preparations. The list of wines is extensive.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more
· News & Features
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds. ... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more