- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Hartmans Kaffeehaus Review
Desserts are serious business at this simple café-bakery, where a "periodic table" of sweets hangs on the wall. The Fürst Pückler torte—layers of marzipan, buttercream, sponge cake, and apricot jam—could put you into sugar shock. Strudels are delicious, and the breakfast and lunch fare is good as well. A side of warm German potato salad accompanies midday plates, such as the bratwurst platter or chicken salad studded with bits of apple, bell pepper, and celery. Choose a German beer to wash it all down.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more
· News & Features
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds. ... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more