- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Last Chance Cheese and Antiques Café
Last Chance Cheese and Antiques Café Review
Most of the antiques are gone, but what remains is tasty, especially the fondue. Peruse the gourmet shop, in business since 1971. You can hang out on the front porch, choose from a selection of 320 beers—yep, 320—and dig into a hearty "knishwich" of potato knish, coleslaw, melted cheddar, pastrami, and turkey. A quick browse through the emporium yields artisanal cheeses, imported soppressata (a type of Italian salami), and baskets of old-fashioned candy.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds. ... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more