- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Vesuvio Restaurant Review
Statues stand watch over bubbling fountains in the lush gardens that surround the outdoor seating area at this regional Italian restaurant. Inside, a large bar dominates a corner of the front dining room; an arched white trellis separates the rear dining rooms. Seafood figures prominently on the menu, which is extensive. Dishes include crabmeat-stuffed artichoke hearts in Frangelico sauce, and seafood Vesuvio—a combination of lobster, clams, mussels, calamari, scallops, and shrimp, served over pasta.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds. ... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more