- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Roscoe Diner Review
This quintessential upstate diner has been owned by the same family since 1969. The menu has a bit of everything: omelets for breakfast, soups and sandwiches for lunch, and hearty steaks, seafood, and chicken dishes for dinner. The restaurant holds a fond place in the hearts of regular Route 17 travelers who have stopped in for a slice of pie or a belly-bustin' breakfast—always comforted by the fact that not much has changed since their last visit.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more
· News & Features
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds. ... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more