- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Zadock Pratt Museum
Zadock Pratt Museum Review
Antiques and memorabilia depicting life in the 1850s fill the former Greek Revival summer home of Prattsville's namesake. A tireless entrepreneur, Zadock Pratt—who outlived five wives—made his initial money in tanning but went on to develop a variety of industries, including several mills, factories, a general store, and a printing plant. The museum includes a cultural and educational center with changing exhibits related to the history of the Catskills.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds. ... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more