Nightlife & the Arts in The Catskills
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Catskills Nightlife & the Arts
|A-C D-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Belleayre Music Festival
Lyle Lovett, the Neville Brothers, Herbie Hancock, and the Alvin...
|Festivals||Belleayre Mountain Ski Area|
Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
This is the site of the original, legendary 1969 Woodstock festival...
Independent and foreign films are on the schedule at the Callicoon...
Catskill Mountain Foundation Cinema
The Catskill Mountain Foundation Cinema shows first-runs, indie...
Catskill Mountain Foundation Gallery
Part of Hunter Village Square, the Catskill Mountain Foundation...
Catskill Mountain Foundation Performing Arts Center
Housed in a red barn behind Hunter Village Square, the Catskill...
Caber tossing, Irish step dancing, and a march of bagpipers down...
Local and national performers play at the Colony Cafe; after...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe