- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Canoeing and Kayaking
The owner of Cold Brook Canoes, Ernie Gardner, began selling canoes out of his garage in 1970. Since then his selection has expanded, and the garage now overflows with canoes, kayaks, flotation devices, wet bags, and anything else you might need on the water. Ernie, who's always friendly, can also point you to the best paddling spots. 4181 Rte. 28, Boiceville, NY. 845/657-2189.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Canoeing and Kayaking
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's