- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A Woodstock neighbor and home to the acclaimed Zen Mountain Monastery, Mount Tremper has attracted its share of artists and weekenders seeking a less-expensive address. The village sits along Esopus Creek, which lures anglers and is a popular spot for tubing.
Mount Tremper at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Catskills
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's