- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Although both courses at the Concord Golf Club earn high marks, the Monster course outshines its sibling, the International course. The 7,650-yard, par-72 Monster, opened in 1963, has greens fees of $45–$95; the 6,619-yard, par-71 International is $45–$55. 95 Chalet Rd., Kiamesha Lake, NY. 845/794–4000 or 888/448–9686. www.concordresort.com.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's