The Catskills Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Catskills Hotel Reviews
A full range of accommodations are available in the Catskills, and well-appointed and well-tended hotels pepper the region. Winter is usually considered high season for most lodging choices near the Belleayre, Windham, and Hunter ski centers. In the northern Catskills it's not unusual for properties to charge high-season rates in both summer and winter. Prices tend to be much lower during the week, regardless of the season.
All the county tourism bureaus and most local chambers of commerce list B&Bs, hotels, motels, inns, and resorts on their Web sites. The Web sites of the Sullivan County Bed & Breakfast Association and the Ulster County B&B Alliance include pictures of their member properties and links to their individual Web sites.
For weekly, monthly, and seasonal rentals, check the listings in the Sunday real-estate section or on the Web site of the New York Times. The Sullivan County Board of Realtors can also point you to real-estate agents who handle rentals in the southern Catskills.
New York Times. www.nytimes.com.
Sullivan County Bed & Breakfast Association. 845/482–5099 or 888/786–5287. www.sullivanbandbs.com.
Sullivan County Board of Realtors. 19 St. John St., Monticello, NY. 845/794-2735.
Ulster County B&B Alliance. 110 Fairview Ave., Kingston, NY. 845/532-5466. www.hudsonvalleybandbs.com.
Browse The Catskills Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's