The Catskills Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Devil's Tombstone Campground
This campground, one of the oldest in the state, attracts hikers, . . .
Part of a working farm in 1898, this Dutch Colonial farmhouse. . .
You can see the mountains from your room at this Queen Anne Victorian,. . .
Hotel Mountain Brook
Originally constructed in the 1940s, this hotel has been completely. . .
This modern, chalet-style hotel is ¾ mi from the Hunte. . .
Washington Irving Inn
This 1890 inn, formerly a summer home for New York's high society,. . .
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $191-$239 -- NYC: Hotel near Times Square incl. Holidays Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square West
- $191-$239 -- Midtown Manhattan Hotel incl. Fourth of July Courtyard New York Manhattan/Fifth Avenue
- $1099 & up -- 7-Night Transatlantic Cruise, UK to NYC American Express Travel
- $17.79 & up -- Car Rentals across New York CarRentals.com
- $219-$249 -- Brooklyn Hotel near Barclays Center — $219-$249 Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn