- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Amtrak's Adirondacks line travels up from Albany-Rensselaer to Saratoga Springs and then to the eastern edge of the park, stopping at Whitehall (near Bolton Landing), Ticonderoga, Port Henry, Westport, and Port Kent (near Ausable Chasm). Amtrak's Empire line connects the northern part of western New York and Syracuse with the Adirondacks line in Albany. Bus service via Greyhound and Trailways is available into park destinations such as Lake George, Lake Placid, and Saranac Lake as well as Watertown in the Thousand Islands region.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's