Sights & Attractions in The Adirondacks and Thousand Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Wilmington
Adirondack History Center Museum
An old school building houses a museum, where the rather eclectic...
|Museums / Galleries||Wilmington|
High Falls Gorge
A spectacular 700-foot waterfall and ancient granite cliffs are...
|Bodies of Water||Wilmington|
This simple theme park (2 mi northwest of Wilmington) with rides...
Though only the fifth-highest in the region, Whiteface Mountain...
Browse All The Adirondacks and Thousand Islands Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional