Sights & Attractions in The Adirondacks and Thousand Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Wilmington
Adirondack History Center Museum
An old school building houses a museum, where the rather eclectic...
|Museums / Galleries||Wilmington|
High Falls Gorge
A spectacular 700-foot waterfall and ancient granite cliffs are...
|Bodies of Water||Wilmington|
This simple theme park (2 mi northwest of Wilmington) with rides...
Though only the fifth-highest in the region, Whiteface Mountain...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe