Sights & Attractions in The Adirondacks and Thousand Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Sackets Harbor
Robbins' Farm and Old McDonald's Farm
Walk right up to cows, camels, and more than 200 other animals...
Sackets Harbor Battlefield State Historic Site
During the War of 1812, two battles were fought here between...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Sackets Harbor|
Seaway Trail Discovery Center
The Seaway Trail is a 454-mi federally recognized scenic byway...
|Scenic Drives||Sackets Harbor|
Browse All The Adirondacks and Thousand Islands Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's