Sights & Attractions in The Adirondacks and Thousand Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Adirondacks and Thousand Islands
More than 100,000 Adirondack artifacts are in the collection of...
|Museums / Galleries||Blue Mountain Lake|
George C. Boldt, proprietor of the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New...
|Architectural Sites||Alexandria Bay|
One of the finest art museums in the northeastern United States...
|Museums / Galleries||Glens Falls|
The center was built for the 1932 Olympics and renovated and...
|Museums / Galleries||Lake Placid|
Browse All The Adirondacks and Thousand Islands Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's