Sights & Attractions in The Adirondacks and Thousand Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Adirondacks and Thousand Islands
|A B-F G-I J-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Adirondack History Center Museum
An old school building houses a museum, where the rather eclectic...
|Museums / Galleries||Wilmington|
More than 100,000 Adirondack artifacts are in the collection...
|Museums / Galleries||Blue Mountain Lake|
Adirondack Scenic Railroad
In July and August, the 12:30 train features nature stories and...
|Tours||Old Forge and Eagle Bay|
Antique Boat Museum
Boats and river memorabilia depict life on the St. Lawrence River...
|Museums / Galleries||Clayton|
This collection of more than 100 aquariums of varying sizes provides...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Alexandria Bay|
Arts Center/Old Forge
The arts center sponsors exhibits, performances, artists' receptions...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Old Forge and Eagle Bay|
The 1½-mi-long chasm opened to the public in 1870, becoming the...
|Geological Sites||Ausable Chasm|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All The Adirondacks and Thousand Islands Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's