- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Cavallario's Steak and Seafood
Cavallario's Steak and Seafood Review
Cavallario's is one of those places that quickly becomes a family tradition. Part steak house, part seafood eatery, the place also has a rich and lusty Italian streak. Try the bruschetta, escargot, or the hot peppers (a regional favorite) to warm you up for more-robust fare like the veal, manicotti, duckling, or the combination seafood in wine sauce.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more