- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
The Boathouse Restaurant and Bar
The Boathouse Restaurant and Bar Review
This casual restaurant right on the banks of Lake Ontario serves a robust menu with fun-loving entrée names like That Fire Thang, (a spicy hamburger concoction featuring salsa, jalapeños, and chipotle mayo). Other dishes include Alaskan crab legs, steamed Canadian mussels, wraps, pasta, and the fish of the day. There's a wine list and a martini list. Wi-Fi is available throughout the restaurant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
Planning a trip late June flying into Washington, DC, then driving to Philly, NY, and Boston (where we will fly home from). Read more