- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Sugar Hill Manor
At a Glance
- individualized attention
- no smoking allowed on the property
- minimum stay may be required
- no Wi-Fi
Check Rates from our Partners
Sugar Hill Manor Review
Housed in a beautiful old Victorian home and set among rambling, 3-acre grounds, this relaxing B&B is comfortable and filled with antiques. It's run by Todd and Karen Hennessy, and Karen makes delicious sit-down breakfast in the morning and refreshments in the afternoon. The owners have chosen not to set up Internet access, and to keep the phones and TV downstairs in the main area. "This is where you go to get away," Karen says.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Hi! Read more