- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Best Western Mountain Lake Inn
At a Glance
- street noise can intrude
Check Rates from our Partners
Best Western Mountain Lake Inn Review
At this two-story chain property, interior corridors connect the rooms, which are big and bright and include desks. The heated indoor pool is a plus, as is an outdoor deck overlooking a placid pond The on-site restaurant, McKenzie's Grille, is open almost every day.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable Read more