- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
At a Glance
- breakfast and dinner are included in the price
- no bar or pool
- no pets allowed
Check Rates from our Partners
The Hedges Review
This camp, dating from 1880, is where you check in if you want to check out for a while. Forget phones, computers, and TVs—the emphasis here is on the great outdoors, and the rustic accommodations reflect that. Early-morning views from this property are of mist-covered Blue Mountain Lake and surrounding Adirondack Mountains. You might take a kayak or canoe out on the lake, hit some balls on the tennis court, try to hook a fish, or snuggle up with a book in a cozy nook. Kids will love the Ping-Pong tables, pool table, and beach access.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more