- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Art Devlin's Olympic Motor Inn
At a Glance
- very reasonable prices by Lake Placid standards
- fresh, clean updated rooms
- breakfast is minimal and includes mostly pastries and coffee
Check Rates from our Partners
Art Devlin's Olympic Motor Inn Review
The family-owned hotel, named for the famous ski jumper, sits on 2 acres three blocks from the Olympic Center. Every year, the owners renovate a new bit of the property. All but two rooms have been renovated since 2000, and many are now larger, have bigger flat-screen televisions and refrigerators and feature granite countertops and wood ceilings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable Read more